Fraud & Consequences
Would you stand up for what you believe is right or would you choose to keep your job and risk going to prison? Could your family; your kids overcome the shame and embarrassment of your criminal conviction? These seemingly impossible questions challenges have answers.
Jerome Mayne, leading expert in the United States on ethics and adversity, takes you on his personal journey from CEO, father of two young boys, living in a quaint neighborhood, to a whirlwind of FBI investigations, federal court, and finally prison.
He will bring you along on his emotional journey and you will understand how he dealt with adversity through his reliance upon the strength of others and by finding the humor in the middle of a nightmare. His stories will help you understand your vulnerabilities, and you’ll take away all the tools you’ll need to save yourself from making the wrong decisions and loosing everything you’ve ever worked for.
In Fraud & Consequences you will learn:
- where your vulnerabilities lie
- how easy it is to join a conspiracy – even if you didn’t intend to
- how the phrase, “no harm, no foul” is absolutely ridiculous
- that real con men are out there and how they will recruit you
- the devastating effects committing fraud has on the victims, your profession and your family
- how to maintain a relationship with your kids through snail mail and collect phone calls
- find out once and for all whether or not there really is, in fact, a big guy named Bubba
Jerome will show you that the unethical behaviors that exist today in the “business as usual” corporate culture can get you your own Federal Inmate Number.
Keynote or workshop
Presentation length: 30 minutes to 3 hours
Julia Lee – Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association“The presentation was thought-provoking, eye-opening, relevant……and really funny! Mr. Mayne’s approach to presentation is intelligent, inspiring, practical and so incredibly enjoyable. Our association has received nothing but positive feedback to date from our delegates regarding this presentation. The message was excellently delivered, timely and so very needed in today’s society and industry.”