Fraud and Consequences
Jerome Mayne, a self-taught expert on fraud and ethics, takes you on his personal journey from CEO, father of two young boys, living in a quaint neighborhood, to a whirlwind of FBI investigations, federal court, and finally prison.
Julia Lee – Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association
“The presentation was thought-provoking, eye-opening, relevant……and really funny! Mr. Mayne’s approach to presentation is intelligent, inspiring, practical and so incredibly enjoyable.
A Hell of a Story
Jerome will bring you along on his emotional journey. As a result, you will understand how he dealt with adversity and found humor in the middle of a nightmare. His his story will help you understand your vulnerabilities, and you’ll take away all the tools you’ll need to save yourself from making the wrong decisions and loosing everything you’ve ever worked for.
Making the wrong decision in tough situations can have serious consequences. So adversity, self imposed or not, can be difficult to overcome. It starts with life saving lessons and self confidence. and continues with trying to overcome the adversity that comes with the consequences of committing a crime, FBI investigations, arrest, criminal court, and finally a federal prison sentence.
Fraud and Consequences – what your group will take away
- where their vulnerabilities lie
- how easy it is to join a conspiracy – even if no one intended to
- how the phrase, “no harm, no foul” is absolutely ridiculous
- that real con men are out there and how they will recruit
- the devastating effects committing fraud has on the victims, one’s profession and one’s family
- how to maintain a relationship with kids through snail mail and collect phone calls
- find out once and for all whether or not there really is, in fact, a big guy named Bubba in prison
Jerome will show you that the unethical behaviors in ethics and fraud that exist today in the “business as usual” corporate culture. And, how you can get you your own federal inmate number.
Keynote or workshop 30 minutes to 3 hours.
How to book Jerome
Inquire about fees and availability, call 612-919-3007 or send email inquiry.
Past Clients and Sponsors