Whether you are working with a co-worker, employee, boss, manager, client or someone on your team, on the spot, quick and creative decision making is critical to all areas of all jobs. These interactive workshops are fun and hands-on. You will be inspired to use these creative thinking and problem solving skills to make quick decisions on the spot, and much much more.
Effective Communication is Critical
We often hold back from saying what we really mean. This is because, at some level, we are judging ourselves. We are wondering if we are going to say what they want us to say. Or, if what we are saying is the right thing.
Utilizing the principles of improv, where self confidence and quick thinking is imperative, we can learn to accomplish effective communication. Believe it or not, this leads to good ethical decision making in the workplace.
Professional Development Workshops
These workshops are perfect for the Insurance, Accounting, Audit, Mortgage, Appraisal, Title, Legal and Financial Planning business professions. In addition to professional development skills, your business professionals will learn new techniques for effective communication.
Interactive Workshops for Business
Built around the principles of improv, these workshops can be customized to include any of the following:
- on-the-spot adaptive decision-making
- team building
- highly effective communication
- laughing at work
- dealing with change
All interactive workshops are:
- built around the principles of improv
- 1 – 2 hours, half day or full day
- qualifiable for CE, CPE, CLE (and more)
- highly effective with specific take-away skills
- guaranteed to make your event successful and memorable
- different from anything you’ve had before
- build the skills of effective communication
- extremely fun and engaging
- more interesting than mold (there’s a story behind this)
Ethics and Decision-making
Interactive workshops are not just for professional development of leadership communication and team building. Jerome’s workshops can be tailored to ethics and decision making. Interactive skill building exercises can and do develop one’s ability to make effective, self confident decisions.
Improvising “Industry” (for mortgage, real estate, title insurance)
- Decoding physical, emotional and behavioral responses
- Building the impromptu team
- Effective brainstorming
- Turning negative communication into a effective communication
- How to build the confidence of everyone around you
- How to organize chaos
- Why you want to be unprepared for the meeting
1 – 2 hours, half day or full day
Interactive Workshops for Ethics
Learning about ethics by doing improv exercises is not something most business professionals would think about. In business, in every profession making quick decisions on the spot, indicate self confidence. Self confidence and doing the right thing go hand in hand. These workshops are perfect if you are looking at building skills on ethics in the workplace.
All That Ethical Jazz – make it up as you go
- How to beat con-men at their game
- Why your gut feeling may be better than your code of ethics
- Why the typical red flag checklists are super funny
- How to truly trust your instincts and know that they are always right
- How to make the right, life changing decisions, on the spot
1 – 2 hours, half day or full day