Serious. Humorous. Entertaining. Chilling.
Your personal stories and your message captured and entertained the audiences at two of our biggest corporate events of the year.Greg Strohm, Stewart Title Guaranty Company
“Your story was an inspiration. The conference truly would not have been the same without you.”
Land Title Association of Mississippi
Laura Ellis Royal – Events
Serious, Entertaining Keynote Speaker
For over 20 years Jerome has been a top rated motivational keynote speaker. His story is serious, humorous and is told with wit and passion. With his background as a touring stand-up comedian and his 21 month federal prison sentence for white-collar conspiracy, he has the ability to:
- Connect with your audience
- Take your group on an emotional roller-coaster
- Turn tragedy into comedy
- Entertain your audience — they will laugh and maybe even cry
- Provide actionable takeaways
- Make you look good (not stupid) as an event planner
- Make your event something that your audience will not soon forget
When you started talking about the concurrent time lines it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.John Snell – Dallas/Fort Worth Association of Mortgage Brokers
The Real Stuff
Jerome Mayne Credentials
Jerome has been a keynote speaker for over 20 years. You have found a season professional who is the clear authority on ethics, storytelling, humor and many other qualities you don’t get from your average motivational speaker.
- Published Author — has sold thousands of copies of his best selling book, Diary of a White Collar Criminal. Self narrated on Audible and also available on Amazon. With over a 4 star rating his book is a top seller among business professionals seeking a true life story on ethics.
- Hundreds of clients and sponsors — Jeromes vast client list includes over 2 dozen industries. Primary types of associations and corporations such as: Fortune 500 Companies, Business Finance, Real Estate, CPA (accounting), Attorney (legal), Government and Regulatory, Banking, Mortgage, Title Insurance, Fraud Examiners, Auditors, Insurance, Law Schools and Colleges — to name a few.
- Social Media Giant — with Jerome’s presence on LinkedIn and yes Facebook, of course YouTube and unfortunately Twitter, he is seen by hundreds of followers each month. The business community has found his content to be useful, relevant and entertaining. This is why he has so much engagement.
- Satisfied Clients — With dozens of past clients Jerome has acquired many testimonials. Word of mouth is why Jerome is one of the business ethics most sought after speakers in North America.
Diary of a White Collar Criminal
Author: Jerome Mayne
Keynote Speaker, motivating crowds for over 20 years
Jerome speaks from experience. His story starts with success in corporate America and ends in federal prison for a white collar fraud conspiracy conviction. Who’da thought you could learn ethics from a felon.
Keynote Presentations of Jerome Mayne
Motivational Keynote Speaker Jerome Mayne’s most requested Keynote Presentation is Choices and Consequences. It is dynamic, emotional and entertaining. Which is why it is a keynote presentation that your audience will not soon forget.
This keynote is the story of Jerome’s experience as a regular guy in his mid 20s, with a regular family and working a regular job as a loan officer. He gets approached by a group of sketchy “real estate investors” but proceeded to work with them.
Over the ensuing months, he started to realize that the actions and activities by his new clients were not on the up-and-up. He did not blow the whistle on their seemingly unethical business methods. Instead, he got further involved. He became part of the group with which he would one day be a co-conspirator. Fearing consequences, he cut ties with the “real estate investors” and moved on to legitimate entrepreneurial endeavors.
After 4 years of being ‘in the clear,’ he was indicted and charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud and money laundering. For the next year he experienced pre-trial, federal court and received a 21 month federal prison sentence. Life as he knew it changed forever. Leaving his family, including two small children, he reported to the federal prison in Yankton, South Dakota. He met a host of characters; some new friends and some new enemies.
What Type of Speaker is Jerome Mayne
Jerome is the type of speaker who has cross-over topics. His primary keynote is based on his true life story. The story twists and turns and is on point with traditional types of speaking topics. Therefore, Jerome is considered to be motivational and humorous. His story motivates on serious topic such as ethics and prison but he also captures his audiences by bringing genuine humor to the group.
Motivational Keynote Speaker
In Jerome’s keynote presentation your group will be motivated to make the best ethical business decisions possible. They will hear about the tribulations of the consequences of unethical choices and committing fraud. With a combination of Jerome’s story telling abilities and his entertainment background you will feel the emotional anguish. In addition, you will laugh at the comedy he found in the middle of his nightmare.
Comic relief is imperative when it comes to serious issues. Which is why, Jerome is a serious, yet entertaining keynote speaker on fraud and ethics; topical presentations that endure. He tells his story about the consequences of fraud in corporate America. This includes the lack of ethics that cripple businesses and devastate the individuals and families involved. He’s had the humbling opportunity to speak at conferences and conventions for hundreds of international businesses organizations and professional associations on the topics of fraud and ethics. And believe it or not, he is considered to be one of the top motivational public speakers on ethics in the country.