Not Just Another Keynote Speaker
Jerome Mayne keynote speaker had corporate success that met FBI investigations, and time behind the bars. He’s morphed these experiences into an unbelievable journey of resilience and self-discovery.
C’mon! You know you’ll witness a keynote you won’t find elsewhere.
Ken Kirkner — Director, Product Management — SoftPro
Patrick Dix — VP — Client & Association Engagement — SHAZAM Network
The Jerome Difference
From the world of finance to the somber tones of an FBI investigation, from federal prison to a transformative journey of reflection, Jerome Mayne’s keynote experience is unparalleled.
Serious and Humorous
With an infusion of humor, profound wisdom, and a unique take on ethics, fraud, and life’s choices, Jerome doesn’t just command the stage – he captivates every soul in the audience. He connects with the audience because his keynote is both serious and humorous.
Uncover why Fortune 500 giants, associations, and audiences across the continent seek out Jerome for a keynote experience they’ll never forget.
“The presentation was outstanding and received the highest marks on the critiques from our attendees.”Jan Grant – Executive Director, Washington Escrow Association
A Tapestry of Life, Delivered to Your Stage
- CEO to Inmate: Jerome’s trajectory from the finance sector to a federal prison term isn’t just a story. It’s a profound lesson on choices, repercussions, and eventual transformation.
- Author & Expert: As the brainchild behind Fraudcon, Inc., and having penned “Diary of a White-Collar Criminal”, Jerome infuses depth into his discussions about ethics, fraud, and the domino effect of our choices.
- Comedian & Performer: Prior to establishing himself as a powerhouse speaker, Jerome dipped his toes in stand-up comedy, improvisation, acting, and music. These artistic streaks shine through each of his presentations, ensuring his sessions are far from mundane.
Event Planners Choose Jerome‘s Keynotes
Keynote speaker Jerome Mayne emerges as a beacon in the vast sea of speakers. His innate ability to weave life’s lessons, professional wisdom, humor, and raw authenticity guarantees that your event will etch itself in the memories of your attendees. With Jerome as the speaker at your corporate event, your audience doesn’t just hear; they feel, reflect, and undergo transformation.
“Jerome’s presentation was humorous, real, and a bit scary to think that something like this could happen to anyone.”Kathy Cheney – Minnesota Department of Revenue
In the thriving financial landscape of the 1990s, Jerome’s promising career at a national lending institution took a drastic turn when he became involved with a dubious client. Sensing trouble, he severed ties, but four years later, the FBI charged him with conspiracy, forever altering his life. Even after enduring indictment, trial, and incarceration, the stigma of his past actions continued to haunt him.
Now, Jerome’s unique journey serves as a powerful lesson in ethics, demonstrating that the line between legality and criminality is fine and perilous. His story offers a timeless warning to professionals all across the business and corporate America.
Unconventional, Unforgettable Keynote Experience?
Allow Jerome’s story, expertise, and charismatic delivery raise the bar at your next event. Dive in for a session that transcends a conventional keynote, to get deep insights, hearty laughter, and takeaways that inspire real change.
Jerome Mayne Credentials
Jerome has been a keynote speaker for over 20 years. You have found a seasoned professional who is the clear authority on ethics, storytelling, humor and many other qualities you don’t get from your average motivational speaker.
- Published Author — has sold thousands of copies of his best selling book, Diary of a White Collar Criminal. Self narrated on Audible and also available on Amazon. With over a 4 star rating his book is a top seller among business professionals seeking a true life story on ethics.
- Hundreds of clients and sponsors — Jeromes vast client list includes over 2 dozen industries. Primary types of associations and corporations such as: Fortune 500 Companies, Business Finance, Real Estate, CPA (accounting), Attorney (legal), Government and Regulatory, Banking, Mortgage, Title Insurance, Fraud Examiners, Auditors, Insurance, Law Schools and Colleges — to name a few.
- Social Media Giant — with Jerome’s presence on LinkedIn and yes Facebook, of course YouTube and unfortunately Twitter, he is seen by hundreds of followers each month. The business community has found his content to be useful, relevant and entertaining. This is why he has so much engagement.
- Satisfied Clients — With dozens of past clients Jerome has acquired many testimonials. Word of mouth is why Jerome is one of the business ethics most sought after speakers in North America.
Engage Jerome Today
Tell us about your event. Let’s connect to see if Jerome is the right fit.