Internal Auditors, CPAs and ACFEs
Can your auditors, accountants or certified fraud examiners think like a felon? Do they have the necessary skills to recognize the attitudes and behaviors of a con man?
These questions have answers and these skills can be learned.
Jerome’s Past Clients
ACFE, IIA and CPA groups Jerome has worked with:
- National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – Annual Conference in Las Vegas
- Institute of Internal Auditors — Chapters: Salt Lake City, North Central Florida, Nisqually – Olympia WA, NW Florida
- Associations of Certified Fraud Examiners: Maryland ACFE, Dallas ACFE. Chapters: Heartland Nebraska, Hampton Roads Virginia, Minnesota Fraud Investigators Association
- CPA and Accounting Groups: Association of Government Accountants, California CPA Education Foundation (Redwood City, California and San Francisco, California), California Society of CPAs, Canadian Bookkeepers Association, Minnesota Society of CPAs, Montana Society of CPAs, North Carolina Society of CPAs, Deloitte, and Lutz and Co.
Ethics Workshops from a Former Felon
Jerome’s ethics workshops have been developed from over 25 years of successes and failures. He has worked with con-men of white collar conspiracies. Additionally, he served almost 2 years with white collar criminals in federal prison. Spending hundreds of hours with federal prosecutors, FBI agents, auditors and fraud investigators, Jerome offers invaluable insights that your group will not get by other presenters.
Jerome’s stories and cutting edge skill building techniques will help make your conferences and educational events a huge success. Because, his experience on the ‘other side of the law’ and his background in improvisation and stand-up comedy, Jerome’s Ethics Workshops will give your group skills they need.
Ethics Workshop Take-Aways
Regardless of whether you are dealing with a client, co-worker, employee, manager, or someone on your team; on the spot, quick and creative decision making is critical. These sessions can include interactive exercises that are fun and hands-on. You will be inspired to use new creative thinking and problem solving skills to make quick, confident decisions, on the spot.
- how to recognize behaviors of con-men
- why your gut feeling may be better than a code of ethics
- how to trust your instincts and know they are always right
- why the typical ‘Red Flag’ checklists are sometimes worthless
- how to make the right ‘life changing decisions’ on the spot
Customization of outlines and program descriptions for these Ethics workshops will be provided for your use in submitting Jerome’s presentations for continuing education approval.
- 1 – 2 hours, half day or full day
- qualifiable for CE, CPE, CLE, CEU and more
- highly effective with specific take-away skills
- interactive and built around the principles of improv
- extremely fun and engaging
- not boring
More on Ethics Workshops and Presentations
Self confidence combined with creative problem solving and communication skills lead to stronger values. Additionally, they lead to a stronger bottom line.
Jerome leads your group through real solutions to the day-to-day challenges that we all must face. These ethics workshops and presentations are not just a sit-and-listen presentations. This is because, he uses interactive exercises designed around the principles of improvisation. Jerome inspires thought-provoking; real-world solutions. Your group will learn to truly trust their instincts and tap into the many creative choices that are right at their fingertips.