Ethics Keynote Speaker
An ethics keynote speaker will discuss the importance of ethical behavior and decision-making in both personal and professional settings. They offer insights into the values and principles that underlie ethical behavior. Including, practical tips for applying these principles in everyday life.
Topics Covered By Ethics Speakers
- Moral reasoning: Keynote speakers may discuss different approaches to moral reasoning and decision-making, including utilitarianism, deontology, and virtue ethics.
- Ethical leadership: They provide insights into what it means to be an ethical leader. And ultimately, they show business professionals how to build ethical cultures within organizations.
- Corporate social responsibility: They discuss the role of organizations in promoting ethical behavior. As a result, this behavior contributes to the well-being of society as a whole.
- Ethical decision-making: Keynote speakers offer practical tips for making ethical decisions. This includes, the importance of considering the consequences of one’s actions and engaging in open and honest communication.
- Personal integrity: They discuss the importance of personal integrity. Which illustrates how to maintain one’s ethical standards in the face of challenges or pressure to behave unethically.
- Choices and Consequences: Ethics Keynote Speakers such as Jerome Mayne is in high demand for business and financial conferences. He is the type of speaker who can give real life examples and share consequences of making questionable choices. These consequences are not limited to loosing their job. This is because there are unforeseen consequences such as prison, shame, loss of freedom, friends and family members.
Speakers On Ethics At Events
Ultimately, keynote speakers on ethics aim to help individuals and organizations understand the importance of ethical behavior and decision-making. They also provide practical tips and insights for promoting ethical behavior in both personal and professional settings. They draw from a variety of fields, including philosophy, psychology, and business. This allows them to provide a comprehensive understanding of ethics and its role in society. There are many other types of keynote speakers to choose from. This definitely important when planning these types of educational industry conferences.
Since ethical behavior is such an important part of all areas of business, it is imperative that professional associations have a focus on this. Trade associations that have ethics events, conventions, conferences and trade shows need to include at least one ethics keynote speaker. This is because it makes them better and improves a company’s bottom line.
Jerome Mayne Ethics Keynote Speaker
Jerome Mayne is a professional speaker, author, and trainer who specializes on the topics of ethics in business including the finance industry. He is known for his engaging ethics presentations that combine humor and real-life examples to educate and motivate his audiences.
Jerome’s background includes over 20 years of experience in the speaking industry. He has hundreds of clients across the US, Canada and Mexico. Mayne’s keynotes on ethics are designed to help individuals and organizations develop behaviors. This is why his personal story on ethics and critical decision making have him in high demand.
His life saving lessons foster trust, accountability, and integrity in Corporate America. He uses storytelling, case studies, and audience participation to illustrate the importance of ethical decision-making and the consequences of unethical behavior.
In addition to his speaking engagements, Mayne is the author of, “Diary of a White Collar Criminal”. His book is self-narrated and is available on Audible as well as Amazon in paperback. He is also the co-creator of the real estate finance continuing education course titled, Mortgage Fraud and Predatory Lending – What Every Agent Should Know (Dearborn/Kaplan – 2007).
With these credentials, Jerome is a highly sought after keynote speaker on ethics.
Contact an Ethics Speaker
Check availability of an in demand public speaker on ethics Type of speaker for your next event.