Corporate Ethics Keynote Speaker
Jerome Mayne is a corporate ethics keynote speaker, author, and trainer. For over 20 years he has been speaking at conferences and conventions across the United States, Canada and Mexico. His past client list includes corporate giants such as Wells Fargo, MetLife, FannyMae and 3M.
“Your personal stories and your message captured and entertained the audiences at two of our biggest corporate events of the year.“Greg Strohm – Stewart Title Guaranty Company
Choices and Consequences, his primary ethics keynote presentation on ethics and fraud is based on his personal experiences of real-life ethical decisions and the resulting consequences. This dynamic keynote has captured and entertained audiences. Event planners experience amazing results from Jerome’s real, genuine and emotional story.
In 1999, and as a former employee of Wells Fargo – then Norwest – Jerome was sentenced to a 21-month federal prison sentence. The charges stemmed from his involvement in a real-estate fraud conspiracy. The charges were: conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud and money laundering.
This story is emotional. With Jerome’s story telling ability he brings audiences on an emotional rollercoaster. However with his background in stand up comedy there is plenty of comic relief.
In high demand, Jerome is a business fraud and ethics keynote speaker who delivers engaging presentations that combine humor and real-life examples. He educates, motivates, inspires and entertains business professionals at their corporate events. Your group will learn how to be Champions of Integrity. Finally, he gives event planners a keynote presentation they will not soon forget.
Believe it or not — he is a former felon.
What Is An Ethics Keynote Speaker
An ethics speaker is knowledgeable on the topic and who can relate to an business audience on a personal level. As a keynote speaker, the presenter needs to be dynamic, experienced and has the ability to help event planners have a successful conference. The audience needs a real life lesson on ethics. The attendees should be moved and entertained. They should have attended a conference that they won’t soon forget.
Self-Taught Ethics Expert
What qualifies a speaker to be a thought leader in the field of ethics? Typically it would be a college degree. or maybe they would be an ethics professor. Jerome is neither of these.
Jeromes background and experience come from making and living with good and bad ethical decisions. In 1999 he was convicted in a white collar conspiracy and sentenced to 21 months in federal prison. His seemingly normal decisions were in fact criminal.
- What Is An Ethics Keynote Speaker
- Self-Taught Ethics Expert
- Engage with a Top Rated Ethics Speaker
- Speaker on Ethics for Conferences
- Top 6 Reasons to Book Public Speakers on Ethics for Your Conference
- Topics Covered By Ethics Speakers
- Crucial Need for Ethics in Finance
- Why An Ethics Keynote Speaker?
- Speakers On Ethics At Events
- Mortgage Fraud and Ethics Speakers
- Why Jerome For Ethics Event
- Real-Life Examples from an Ethics Keynote Speaker
- Contact Your Ethics Speaker
Engage with a Top Rated Ethics Speaker
With a rich background, Jerome explores business ethics like no one else. His presentations delve into the real life consequences of corporate ethics. By sharing his journey, Jerome captivates his audiences and ignites authentic discussions on ethics. His genuine approach resonates across industries which has made him the top choice for event planners for decades.
Speaker on Ethics for Conferences
Jerome’s background includes over 20 years of experience — speaking on ethics at business conferences. He has hundreds of clients who have hired to deliver his keynotes in most major cities in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Mayne’s presentations on ethics inspire business audiences to important ethical discussions. This ultimately leads to good ethical decisions which help protect the value of an organization. As a one of the top rated ethics speakers in America today Jerome will infuse energy which helps event planners produce extremely memorable occasions.
Top 6 Reasons to Book Public Speakers on Ethics for Your Conference
For over 20 years event planners have booked Jerome Mayne as an Ethics Keynote Speaker for their conferences.
- Captivating presentations that blend humor and real-life examples for engaged audiences.
- Create a workplace where everyone can be a Champion of Integrity.
- Expertise as a business keynote speaker on ethics and finance, offer valuable insights for ethical challenges.
- He has 20+ years of experience as a skilled speaker, connecting with diverse audiences.
- Trusted by clients in the US, Canada, and Mexico for ethics keynotes.
- Authentic personal story on ethics, leaving a lasting impact on listeners.
- Jerome has proven to deliver funny and entertaining motivational keynote presentations on ethics.
Jerome’s book, Diary of a White-Collar Criminal uncovers life saving lessons. These lessons teach professionals trust, accountability, and integrity in Corporate America.
In his keynote presentations, Jerome uses storytelling and humor to illustrate the importance of ethical decision-making and the consequences of unethical behavior.
With these credentials, Jerome is a highly sought after keynote speaker on fraud and ethics.
In addition to his speaking engagements, Mayne is the author of, “Diary of a White Collar Criminal”. His book is self-narrated and is available on Audible as well as Amazon in paperback. He is also the co-creator of the real estate finance continuing education course titled, Mortgage Fraud and Predatory Lending – What Every Agent Should Know (Dearborn/Kaplan – 2007).
A fraud and ethics keynote speaker at your conference will discuss the importance of ethical behavior and decision-making in both personal and professional settings. They offer insights into the values and principles that underlie ethical behavior. Including, practical tips for applying these principles in everyday life.
Topics Covered By Ethics Speakers
- Moral reasoning: Keynote speakers may discuss different approaches to moral reasoning and decision-making, including utilitarianism, deontology, and virtue ethics.
- Ethical leadership: They provide insights into what it means to be an ethical leader. And ultimately, they show business professionals how to build ethical cultures within organizations.
- Corporate social responsibility: They discuss the role of organizations in promoting ethical behavior. As a result, this behavior contributes to the well-being of society as a whole.
- Ethical decision-making: Keynote speakers offer practical tips for making ethical decisions. This includes, the importance of considering the consequences of one’s actions and engaging in open and honest communication.
- Personal integrity: They discuss the importance of personal integrity. Which illustrates how to maintain one’s ethical standards in the face of challenges or pressure to behave unethically.
- Choices and Consequences: Ethics Keynote Speakers such as Jerome Mayne is in high demand for business and financial conferences. On the topics of critical decision making, he is the type of speaker who can give real life examples and share consequences of making questionable choices. These consequences are not limited to loosing their job. This is because there are unforeseen consequences such as prison, shame, loss of freedom, friends and family members.
Crucial Need for Ethics in Finance
1. Investment Bankers
Investment Bankers often deal with enormous sums of money and play a key role in financial markets. The potential for conflicts of interest and unethical behavior is rife. While just “Doing the right thing.” may be a good ethical start, when it comes to business professionals, there’s a bit more to it.
2. Financial Advisors and Planners
Their close relationship with clients and access to personal financial information can sometimes lead to fraudulent activities or biased advice.
3. Stockbrokers and Traders
The pressure to perform and generate profits can sometimes lead to insider trading or other manipulative practices that breach ethical guidelines.
4. Mortgage Brokers and Lenders
These professionals often have incentives that may not align with the best interests of their clients. The potential for fraud or misrepresentation is significant.
5. Insurance Agents and Underwriters
The potential for fraudulent claims and unethical denial of claims requires a keen ethical compass and dedication to honesty.
6. Compliance Officers and Regulators
Although meant to uphold the rules, there have been cases of collusion or negligence. Their unique position requires stringent adherence to ethical practices.
Why An Ethics Keynote Speaker?
As a seasoned public speaker on ethics and fraud, Jerome understands the choices and consequences faced by professionals in these areas. His entertaining, engaging keynote speeches shed light on ethical practices, helping financial professionals navigate the complex world with integrity.
The goal of this page is to reach out to those who recognize the necessity of ethics in their field. It’s imperative to have an ethics keynote speaker for your conference who can make an engaging, genuine connection through their keynote speeches. Jerome’s unique combination of humor and wisdom from real-life experiences makes him the perfect ethics public speaker for your conference.
Speakers On Ethics At Events
Ultimately, keynote speakers who focus on ethics aim to help individuals and organizations understand the importance of making good decisions in impossible situations. They provide practical tips and insights for promoting ethical behavior in both personal and professional settings. They draw from a variety of fields, including philosophy, psychology, and business. This allows them to provide a comprehensive understanding of ethics and its role in society. There are many other business keynote speakers on ethics to choose from; their types vary. The categories of speakers is crucial when planning industry conferences.
Since ethical behavior is such an important part of all areas of business, it is imperative that professional associations have a focus on this. Trade associations that have ethics events, conventions and conferences need to include at least one ethics keynote speaker. This is because it makes them better and improves a company’s bottom line.
Mortgage Fraud and Ethics Speakers
Jerome’s story is a real-life lesson about making the right choices. In his early days, he was a young professional in the real estate finance world. But his world turned upside down when he got involved in mortgage fraud conspiracy. He faced charges for different kinds of fraud and even money laundering, which means trying to make illegally-gained money look legal. In the end, Jerome went to prison for 21 months because of his choices. His life changed completely. He is now considered to be a mortgage fraud ethics expert – self taught. He shares his story to teach others about the importance of doing the right thing. It’s a tough story, but it shows how crucial it is to be ethical.
Why Jerome For Ethics Event
Jerome makes an excellent speaker for an event on ethics because he speaks from experience and his story is both authentic and impactful. His personal journey from a successful finance professional to a convicted felon provides real-world insight into the consequences of unethical actions in business. As someone who has experienced first-hand the repercussions of fraud, Jerome’s talk serves as a powerful, cautionary tale. His presentations underscore the importance of integrity in the finance industry, making him an ideal choice for event planners seeking a speaker who can deliver a resonating and thought-provoking message on ethics.
Real-Life Examples from an Ethics Keynote Speaker
An Ethics keynote speaker with real-life examples like Jerome, brings a realistic quality to corporate ethics discourse. Through genuine stories of overcoming ethical dilemmas, he provides practical insights into navigating business ethics. His narratives, filled with humor and reflections, make the topic of ethics engaging and relatable, encouraging professionals to reflect on their actions and choose the ethical path in tough situations.
Jerome Mayne Credentials
Jerome has been a keynote speaker for over 20 years. You have found a seasoned professional who is the clear authority on ethics, storytelling, humor and many other qualities you don’t get from your average motivational speaker.
- Published Author — has sold thousands of copies of his best selling book, Diary of a White Collar Criminal. Self narrated on Audible and also available on Amazon. With over a 4 star rating his book is a top seller among business professionals seeking a true life story on ethics.
- Hundreds of clients and sponsors — Jeromes vast client list includes over 2 dozen industries. Primary types of associations and corporations such as: Fortune 500 Companies, Business Finance, Real Estate, CPA (accounting), Attorney (legal), Government and Regulatory, Banking, Mortgage, Title Insurance, Fraud Examiners, Auditors, Insurance, Law Schools and Colleges — to name a few.
- Social Media Giant — with Jerome’s presence on LinkedIn and yes Facebook, of course YouTube and unfortunately Twitter, he is seen by hundreds of followers each month. The business community has found his content to be useful, relevant and entertaining. This is why he has so much engagement.
- Satisfied Clients — With dozens of past clients Jerome has acquired many testimonials. Word of mouth is why Jerome is one of the business ethics most sought after speakers in North America.
Jerome is a unique ethics keynote speaker with a background as a former felon, known for his engaging and humorous presentations on business ethics.
Jerome discusses moral reasoning, ethical leadership, corporate responsibility, ethical decision-making, and personal integrity, focusing on real-life consequences of unethical choices.
Jerome has over 20 years of experience speaking on ethics at business conferences, trusted for his impactful keynotes across North America.
He’s chosen for his captivating presentations, expertise in ethics, extensive experience, and authentic storytelling.
Jerome’s book, “Diary of a White-Collar Criminal,” offers real-life insights into ethical challenges in corporate America. His use of these experiences in talks enhances his credibility as an ethics keynote speaker.
Contact Your Ethics Speaker
Check availability of this fascinating keynote speaker on ethics for your conference.